- FMLA Employee Guide
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) entitles an eligible employee to take up to 12 workweeks of job-protected unpaid leave for the birth or placement of a son or daughter, to bond with a newborn or newly placed son or daughter, or to care for a son or daughter with a serious health condition.
- Guide to FMLA
Please send a letter and/or email to the attention of the Superintendent requesting FMLA or other leaves designated in the contract. You may have to fill out Form WH-380-E or WH-380-F and provide other documentation as requested. Save a copy of all correspondence to and from the superintendent for your records.
- Family Medical Leave ACT (FMLA) Employee Rights
- Fact Sheet 77B Protection of the Individuals Under FMLA
- Family Medical Leave ACT (FMLA) Fact Sheet #28
- Form WH-380-E Employee Leave Request
- Form WH-380-F Family Leave Request
- EPSD Policy on Family Medical Leave Act
- CDC Website People with Medical Conditions